1. Will I have a female photographer?
Yes, your boudoir photographer is always Nicola.
2. Who will do my Make-Over and how long will it take?
We have a team of highly professional make-up artists, depending on the day of your shoot you have Michelle Sisson, or Sarah Lousie Elliott . Allow 1.5-2 hours for your Make-Over.
3. Do I have any say in the types of shots I want?
We have a chat before the shoot about your fave types of photos and we’ll discuss what is most suitable for you
4. Do you do traditional leather albums instead of the Photobook?
Yes, we can do leather albums, these are slightly more expensive but very luxurious!
5. Can my friend come with me?
You are more than welcome to bring a pal and one female friend can even sit in for the shoot with you.
6. How many photos do you take and do I choose the ones I want for my Album?
I take about 200-400 photos spaced over the number of poses stated for the package you have booked. I then pick out the very best ones from each pose to edit. You then see your final edited images in your gallery.
7. If I need to change the date of my booking is my deposit transferable?
Yes, if you rebook within 3 months. Your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel or don’t turn up.
8. Do I need to bring my own outfits?
Not necessary, we have loads of fabulous corsets, waspies, stockings, veils, gloves etc, you’ll need to bring your own black knickers and some high shoes - thats all! If you’d rather bring your own outfits then we have lots of advice about what to buy.
9. I’m very shy and not sure I’m brave enough for a Boudoir Photo shoot?
Everyone is shy and very nervous! - you’re only human! We do understand how scary it can be but we promise that as soon as you arrive you’ll forget your nerves and have a great time!
10. I’m a teacher, can you assure me that no images will go online?
We always seek express permission from you before we put any images online, its totally fine if you’d rather keep them private.
11. Shall I have a spray tan?
No! Caucasian skin always photographs much better the paler you are - believe me - it does make a HUGE difference to the quality of your images - step away from the tan!
12. I really need to lose weight - what's the ideal size for a shoot?
Any size!!!! If you’d feel better losing a few pounds then go for it but its not necessary at all for us to achieve a gorgeous look!
13. Can you get rid of my tattoos?
Yes, no problem at all - we can also smooth scars too if required
14. How long do the shoots take?
A Le Boudoir 12 shoot will take approx 3.5 hours from the start of the Make-Over until you leave.