Our new January issue is OUT NOW! Full content listing on our Facebook Page.
We have 3 covers to choose from! Our cover girls are: l-r Kiki Alice OR Queen Adriana OR Marion Massacre - see purchase options below
Check out our NEW Hardcover A4 Coffee Table Book!
Featuring pin-up and vintage photography of gorgeous national and international
models from Bombshell and our pre-cursor Femme Rebelle! A fabulous gift!
This is our first collection - a luxury A4 hardcover coffee table book, with 65 glossy full
colour pages from our very favourite photographers and models including Shannon Brooke Imagery, Susanna Vestige, Richard Marz, MyBoudoir, The Pinup Academy, Viva van Story, Dollhouse, Gina Barbara Photography, Marilee Caruso, Karla Kruz, Victor Devilbliss, Le Mew Photography, Vixen Pin-Up Photography, RetroPhotoStudio, October Divine, Miss Miranda, Lexy Lu, Mosh, Jenna Beth, Cherry Dollface, Frankie Fictitious, Doris Mayday, Lars Kommienezuspadt, Suz Forrester, Lady Medusa, Marion Massacre, Georgie Glamour, Celeste Giuliano, Lady Lipstick, Romanie Smith and many more!
Welcome to our fabulous Pin-Up Magazine - BOMBSHELL!
Designed to run alongside our sister magazine Femme Rebelle, Bombshell Magazine is a beautiful monthly publication filled with gorgeous vintage boudoir and pin-up style photography - if you'd like to submit then read the guidelines at the bottom of the page!
We offer print issues from both Europe (Peecho) and US (Magcloud) - each magazine is the same just the shipping cost will differ - simply choose the cheapest option for you if you are outside the US or Europe. Magcloud also includes a free digital copy! Please email for back issues not shown below.
JANUARY 2020 - Europe Print Magazine (Peecho)
JANUARY 2020 - US Print Magazine (Magcloud) - all options - click here to browse
JANUARY 2020 - Digital issue (all countries) - Click here
DECEMBER 2019 - Europe Print Magazine (Peecho)
BOOK 1 - Lexy Lu Cover
BOOK 2 - Miss Miranda & Bryona Ashly Cover
DECEMBER 2019 - US Print Magazine (Magcloud) - all options - click here to browse
NOVEMBER 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Emily Guglielmo Cover
BOOK 2 - Lady Decay Cover
NOVEMBER 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
OCTOBER 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Claudine Cover
BOOK 2 - Eva Leigh Cover
OCTOBER 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
SEPTEMBER 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Miss Valentine Cover
BOOK 2 - Ava Lamour Cover
SEPTEMBER 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
AUGUST 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Eden Berlin Cover
BOOK 2 - Acid Doll Cover
AUGUST 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
July 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Shannon Nicole Cover
BOOK 2 - Petit Cheri Cover
BOOK 3 - Bettie Butcher Cover
July 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
June 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Baby Daisy Cover
BOOK 2 - Dolly Daydream Cover
BOOK 3 - Jessebelle Thunder Cover
June 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
May 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
May 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
May 2019 - Digital issue (all countries) - Click here
April 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Black Betty Cover
BOOK 2 - Eva Leigh Cover
April 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
March 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Jupiter Jones Cover
BOOK 2 - Bernie Dexter Cover
COLLECTORS ISSUE - Petit Chéri Cover
March 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
February 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - SINderella Rockafella Cover
BOOK 2 - Marie Devilreux Cover
February 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
January 2019 - Europe Print Magazine
BOOK 1 - Yazmin the Fox Cover
BOOK 2 - Petit Cheri Cover
January 2019 - US Print Magazine - all options - click here to browse
NEW!!!!!! Purchase ALL of our 2019 digital PDF's in one fantastic bundle! This is 25 separate issues worth £450 - for only £49!!!
How to Submit
We love images that are classical Hollywood glamour, cheesecake, pin-up or vintage fetish - with authentic or good reproduction vintage clothing or lingerie and professional vintage hair and make-up to complete the look. Good skin-editing and post work is essential as we will primarily accept submissions based on quality photography. Some nudity is accepted as long as it is tasteful and true to a vintage style. We don't run themes - so bring on the variety!
We welcome submissions from photographers, female models, make-up artists and designers under the following guidelines:
1. Please submit no more than 15 images - they need to be jpegs, no more than 15MB each in size, high resolution, 300dpi and at least 2500px on the longest side. with no logo. Email to . Images can be in colour or black & white and MUST BE UNPUBLISHED BOTH ONLINE AND IN PRINT. IF YOU SHARE YOUR IMAGES PRIOR TO PUBLICATION THEN YOUR CONTENT WILL BE PULLED. PLEASE do not submit lo-res images or PDF composites. We need to see your images in the highest resolution to assess their quality for print. Use Dropbox or WeTransfer NOT GoogleDrive. Low resolution images simply re-sized will not be accepted - the quality is too poor. When you submit please include all credits in the first instance. Please do NOT submit hundreds of images and ask us to 'take our pick' - we simply don't have the time! As a guide, a maximum of 15 images is preferred. Also please do not submit old images from your portfolio - we like new sets! If you are a model please only submit images from one set with one photographer - not a collection of your faves from different shoots.
We will inform you of our decision within 1 week and if successful we will email you asking for credits and a signed release. If you are NOT the copyright holder (ie the photographer) then you must get permission from them before submitting. We will not accept submissions without signed permission from the photographer.
2. How many of your images are placed depends on the quality and variety of your submission. Models, photographers and designers can submit but we will need the photographers permission. We need 1-15 images and most of them should be in the portrait or vertical format if possible. A few horizontal or landscape images are welcome but PLEASE make sure the main focus of your image is NOT in the centre - central parts of the image are hidden in the book binding. We also accept single image submissions for our 'SOLO' section - these must be in a vertical or 'portrait' format.
CHECKLIST FOR SUBMISSION
1. Are your images in high resolution with no watermark?
2. Have you submitted 1-15 of your BEST images and no more?
3. Have you included full credits?
Release Dates & Deadlines
15th November - Deadline 10th November
15th December - Deadline 10th December
15th January - Deadline 10th January
15th February - Deadline 10th February
If your images are more alternative/fashion or modern then do submit to Femme Rebelle Magazine instead.
As a print-on-demand magazine we do not give away print or digital copies (but tear sheets- yes!), if this is unacceptable then do think before you submit. Along with most print on demand magazines the price per issue is a lot higher as we don't order or print in bulk - typically the cost for a digital issue is about £18 and a print issue about £38. The magazine runs to about 90-130 pages each issue (most print-on-demand magazines run to 40-60 pages) with no adverts therefore we think it is exceptional value for a glossy book of this type!
I have made a simple list below of the sorts of images we prefer:
Variety in outfits/looks
Attention to authentic vintage styling/make-up/hair
good editing with professional looking skin work
cheesecake/cheeky nudity/light fetish
close-ups of body parts
poor low light work / grainy images/out-of-focus
bad skin editing (using automated software)
cheap looking mis-matched outfits
amateur hair and make-up
Cover images are chosen from the best submissions - we generally run split covers where we have 2 different covers to choose from - this way we feel we can give unknown (but exceptional) photographers and models a chance to grace the cover! Our criteria for a cover is VERY specific, we prefer clear images that are either half body or face and shoulders, with EXCEPTIONAL post processing, imperfect skin editing is magnified on the cover so will be rejected. We love bright, dramatic images that are very eye-catching with professional vintage hair and make-up. Studio shot images are preferable to location shots as the background is relatively uncluttered.